Mar 22, 2011

I WON something!!

I religiously enter all of the contests over at Burdastyle.com because I love free stuff but almost never get any of it because, you know, unless you're Charlie Sheen, winning can be hard to do.

But not this time! I just found out via Twitter that I won a selection of printed cottons from Snoozer Loser. According to Burdastyle: "Sonia Tay launched New York-based Snoozer Loser back in 2005 out of an art collective of the same name. She takes an environmentally conscious approach to fashion by hand-printing materials with eco-friendly pigments, using vintage overstock fabrics, and producing her lines on a made-to-order basis."

Anyway, I'll post pics when my fabrics arrive and then it's time to figure out what to make with it! Yay! It pays to enter contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...